Yes, of course...I have a cheetah Santa!!
He is so stinkin cute on my mantel!
I wanted to do a fancy tree this year..feathers and all!!
Ahhh...It is beginning to look like Christmas!! Now I am feeling a little less Bah-Humbug
the blog with a little bling
10 comments:
There is something wrong with the pictures.....I can see a tree outside that still has leaves!!!
I am itching to decorate too.... It is looking great!!! You get the mom of the year award for letting the girls have at it with a tree... I may have to get another tree this year for the kids and put in in the basement...
It all looks so good! The feather tree rocks! And you know I like the cheetah Santa!
Your house is so pretty! You need to show more of it! I think that is the first time I have seen the living room up close...nice!
Cheetah Santa - Hahaha!
It looks fantastic, so you!
I love the fancy tree!! It looks fabulous!
Girl I can't keep up. Take a nap already......
Seriously... it looks wonderful!!!
I love it all. My Christmas tree looks like I yanked it from the trailer compared to yours :) You did a great job.
Love your Christmas decro... and Love Love Love your animal print Santa... So Sassy and chic!! Your home is Beautiful!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Love the two trees. We just did ornaments tonight. Sariah helped. I'll have to post pictures. Still debating on whether to move stuff or just leave it. The tree definately has character.
Your decor is awesome!!!! I knew you would find your mojo...I thought of you every time I heard Faith Hill's Where are you Christmas!
Post a Comment