Lilly came and jumped in bed with me this morning and told me that Jesus helped her find her Kitty, (kitty is her favorite stuffed animal whom she can not sleep without)!
She then told me that she woke up in the middle of the night and she was so scared because she couldn't find her kitty, so I prayed to Heavenly Father that I would find my kitty...Just then it lightening and thundered and my room brightened up from the lightening and I saw my kitty on the the floor, I know Jesus heard and answered my prayers, because he made it lightening so I could see my kitty.
I thought this was such a sweet innocent story of faith, I can only pray that Lilly will always know her Heavenly Father loves her, hears her and will answers her prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment