We attend the 6th annual Allwood Pumpkin Carving Party this past Saturday night. We had a great time the weather was awesome, the company good and the food was delicious.
Bill attempt at carving a bat......use your imagination thats no bat!!
How fun!! I found some cute stuff on painting pumpkins so I may do that this year. I am like Bill. I have high hopes for what I'm trying to carve, but it isn't really distinguishable to anyone else!
" A Little Rain Can Straighten a Flower Stem. A Little Love can Change a Life." Max Lucado
It is the little things in life that we do that make a Big Difference.
1 comment:
How fun!! I found some cute stuff on painting pumpkins so I may do that this year. I am like Bill. I have high hopes for what I'm trying to carve, but it isn't really distinguishable to anyone else!
Post a Comment