Lilly had her fall field trip with Little Lambs Pre-School to Pumpkins etc. in Platte City. We had a wonderful time, Lillys favorite part was holding the "titty's"! She told me that we had to take this one home because it loved her and it thought she was her mommy. NICE try....I don't do pets. I have to admit it almost worked. 10/16/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ok so could she be any cuter...she was it's mommy? She is one smart little monkey! I am so glad you didn't get rid of Jack's clothes wooosh Thatch would totally fit in his clothes...too!!! Once again I am so glad you are bloggin'
Hey Thatch goes to a United Methodist church too! Do they sing a cute little prayer song on the food! Thank you father thank you father for my food da da da AMEN! Or something like that! We can very rarely get Thatch to sing it!
Ok, so I need a cute back ground now, and how to fix my links, but I am getting better. It is very addicting.
How fun. We don't do pets either (Yet.) I'm pretty sure James will give if Sariah pulls something like that. How cute!!
Oh come on...you won't let her keep a "titty"?? Ha!! Glad you got this one in the blog because her fiance will love that someday.
Post a Comment