So I got a phone call at 5:30 pm from Shari Harrison..." Shauna I have two VIP tickets to Tina Turner do you want to go?" My first thought was are you crazy we have to leave in 1 hour, Bill is mowing heaven only knows where...who will watch my kids?....then my mind cleared and I was thinking rationally....Oh, course I will go and what the heck am I going to wear. So I called Bill and told him the grass is not going anywhere and but Tina won't be around forever...heck she is 62!! We had a blast, we had awesome seats and we sang and danced like no-one was watching. I felt like I was in "Shauna's World" everyone was dressed in bling, fur, seqiuns and leopard print!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How stinkin fun!!! I didn't know Tina Turner had special rights to dancing naked woman!
Does she still have killer legs?? How fun!
I'm cracking up about "Shauna's World" because if it truly were your world, there would have to be Diet Coke to slack the thirst after booty shakin...
Post a Comment