M: Roasting "Marshmallows", McQuire
We got to visit Mcquire, the baby my friend Hilary adopted almost a year ago. What a doll.
N: North Shore Aquatic Center
O: Oceans of Fun
(Forgot Camera) We had a blast as a family when we went to Oceans of Fun in Kansas City one Saturday. It was totally last minute, which made it even funner. The kids had such a great time, we closed down the place. The girls went on every ride, and Jack loved the little kid section. I personally loved the people watching...never in my life had I seen so many bad tattoos, and people wearing bikini's that had no business wearing one:)
P: Penguin Park
One cool summer day (had a lot of those this summer), my friend Jen and I took the kids to Penguin Park. The kids love that park....I on the other hand could do without it. All in all we had fun and the rain came and saved the day:)!!!
R: Royals Game, and Road Trip
Our friends Mike and Melissa invited us to the Royals game. Mike had VIP passes through his work. It was so awesome we had great company, free food, free parking and awesome seats. Thanks Mike and Melissa...we had a great time!
Road Trip...who can forget 16 hours in the car to Utah!! It was probably one of my most favorite memories this summer!


7 comments:
This are so cute!!!!!! The hair bows are cracking me up!!!! Different ones in each shot. I don't like Penguin Park either... but it was fun!
I still can't get over how crazy fun your summer was!! I bet you are already missing it!
Again, what a great summer. Doesn't Oceans of Fun make you feel amazing about your body? If those women can wear a 2-piece, ANYBODY can.
Why is it that what is a blast for our kids spells misery for us? I wish it wasn't that way so often.
Looks like fun! The waterparks are great people watching!
OK...this is your intervention from Houston...put down the summer stuff, drink a pumpkin spice latte and dig out those fall decorations. Summer is over. ;)
It looks like too much fun!
Wow, I'm feeling melancholy about the end of summer....especially after reading your ABC's. But I am grateful that you spent some of your ABC's with us, those were great visits!
you guys just had ALL kinds of fun didn't ya!
Post a Comment