Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

My favorite moment of this Halloween was after I got the kids all dressed in their costumes and we put them on the steps to take pictures and videos. All that day I had been prepping Jack on proper Halloween manners. So, we go through it one more time on video. I say, "Jack, What do you say when you go to the door and you want some candy?" Jack says, "Trick or Treak!" I say, "Great job, then what do you say after they give you the candy?" Before I even finish my sentence Jack screams, "MORE!" We laughed and laughed. I say, "NO, Jack! We, say thank you!"...still giggling of course. The best was after every door he would look up in pure amazement like, "Holy cow! Those people just gave me candy....this is the best day of my life!" He would then say again, "MORE!" I would say, "Yes Jack,...we can go to more houses." Oh...he was priceless! The girls just ran from house to house as fast as they could.
This Halloween we went over to the Allwoods for some dinner and pictures:


And they were off:

Jack the lion, Ava the Chicken...


I think I am going to lie down on this driveway and have a little diet coke break, yum...

Checking out the loot...mom thinking..."I am so going to gain 5 pounds!"

7 comments:

Magic Brush said...

Thank was so much fun!!!!!! Jack laying down drinking your liquid poison was the best! (hehehe).

Magic Brush said...

apparently I can't spell.... "THAT was so much fun"...

Lechelle said...

Too funny!
And so cute

Anonymous said...

So cute, Don't you just love Halloween!

Heather said...

Is Jack crushing on Ava yet? You would happily welcome her to the family, right??? The kids looked adorable in their costumes. And I loved your pumpkins. Is there anything you CAN'T do?

Heather said...

Your kids are adorable. Jack loves him some Diet Coke, doesn't he? This isn't your first post where he's snagged Mom's drink. Question: How long does the Disney princess stage last? I noticed the Snow White costume and was just wondering.

Girly Stuff said...

Everyone looks too cute! I am throwing away the rest of the candy tomorrow!

I keep missing your posts. I'm sorry!