Cheryl (Amber's Mom) invited everyone over for a Halloween Party. It was so fun! She went all out...even creating a 'Spooky Forest' trail in her backyard for the kids. We had a great time. Bill and I didn't 'dress-up' because we had come straight from Benedictine's Homecoming football game. Next year...I will have to wear something really good to make up for our lack of costumes. Yes, I am wearing spandex...and I am not happy about it. Go ahead, keep on teasing me. The winner of 'Guess how many candy corn are in the jar.'...I know my candy corn.
" A Little Rain Can Straighten a Flower Stem. A Little Love can Change a Life." Max Lucado
It is the little things in life that we do that make a Big Difference.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you posted Josh on there...You better watch your back now, he might get ya! We had a great time at the party too!
I said it before, I think the Incredibles family costumes were amazing! Doesn't Amber make the prettiest prego Incredible?
Amber rocks. I hate candy corn.
My favorite is seeing Amber, Josh, and Sheri in those costumes...
Those pictures are priceless!
You guys had the best Halloween season ever!
You guys all look great as usual!
Post a Comment