Friday, December 4, 2009

Alexis is 8!!

My baby turned 8 today. We had a fun family night at crown center and dinner at Fritz's! It was so much fun. Happy birthday Alexis. I hope you know how much your Mommy and Daddy love you and how proud we are of you. You are my sunshine. I love your determnination, your happy spirit, your willigness to try anything, I love your postivie attiutude and ability to adapt in any situation. Your strong willed and competive nature will take you far in life. I hope you always remember that your a daughter of God who loves you very much. Happy Birthday!!











2 comments:

Magic Brush said...

Too cute, too cute, too cute!!!! Happy belated Birthday Lex! We wanna come over for a night of your momma's cookin' and some "Apples to Apples" game!!!

Girly Stuff said...

Love your hat!!

Happy Belated B-day! It is fun to be 8!!