Sunday, December 20, 2009
Annual Mertz Christmas Party
Saturday night was the annual Mertz Christmas Party. This is something that our family looks forward to every year. There is good food, friends, and a live singer. The highlight of the night is the visit from Mr.Santa Claus. This year Jack ran right over to him and put his head on his lap...it was so sweet. Alexis was worried if she would be lying if she told him she had been good:)!!! Lilly sat and twirled her hair as she talked to him like only Lilly would do. She might end up with a pony under the tree this year after that performance. Santa was wrapped around her finger. I tried to sit back and take it all in, I know that my kids won't be young forever and there is nothing better than seeing Christmas through the eyes of my children. Thanks for the great party Mertz's were blessed to have you as friends.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are sportin' a new outfit and new nails! You're holding out on me girl!!!!!! You look GOOOOOOOOD!
How fun!!! Love how your girls coordinate with Santa as only the Utz girls can!
I just love this time of year!!! All the CHRISTmas parties are so Great!! You looked so Beautiful at the party! Hope you and your Family have a Very Merry Christmas!!
How fun!!!
This is such a fun time in life!
So did you sing?
I love the girl's outfits, so pretty!
Post a Comment