My favorite moments as a child was baking with my Grammy. It was when she was all mine to visit with and learn all the family recipes. It warms my heart to watch my daughters cooking with my mom.
So I totally don't even know HOW to cook! When you inviting me over to teach...wait...what about just to visit? I thought I was supposed to tour the elaborate chandelier heaven some day!?!?!
" A Little Rain Can Straighten a Flower Stem. A Little Love can Change a Life." Max Lucado
It is the little things in life that we do that make a Big Difference.
4 comments:
If I had a cute island like that, I may cook more. Nahhhhhh..... just kidding!
I love to cook with Gram too!
I loved cooking with my granny too! We rarely measured anything.
So I totally don't even know HOW to cook! When you inviting me over to teach...wait...what about just to visit? I thought I was supposed to tour the elaborate chandelier heaven some day!?!?!
I wanted to remind you about my SIMPLE GIVEAWAY...Come by and sign up! Meme
Post a Comment