So we went skiing, I have to admit on the way up the mountain I was worried if I still had "Skills" and I am happy to report that yes... this girl still got it!!! We had such an awesome day, the sun was shining and I only took out my sister and brother in law one time and it happen to be while we were getting of the lift:) Oh, how I love skiing! I just wish I could do it more often.
Nana teaching Lilly how to ski:


Alexis got so good she got to go up and ski the upper lift:

Kristin and Uncle Boo Boo

Another year older....ME!
9 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I hope we get some skiing in this year...probably not but it would be fun!
What a great way to celebrate your birthday!
YOu're a little ski bunny! Of course you still got it girl!!!!!! (how did you feel the next day tho'????)
Come home... we miss you.
Hey, what cute photos!! That looks like a lot of fun. Sorry I missed your bday;( I wish I was there to take you to lunch!!
I am glad you guys got to go! Looks like good skiing weather!
Oh man...we need to come have an Utz christmas. My girls are missing out - you guys have so much fun!!
And you are one hot ski bunny...that Bill is a lucky boy :)
Oh how fun! that's one thing I don't know if I'll ever venture out and do, but looks like you had a blast. Miss you so very much Shauna! :) You know my number, text, call, email....DO SOMETHING! :)
how fun...maybe some day we can do a girls trip and you can teach me!!!
All that skiing looks like too much fun. I updated my blog a min. ago with the new photos, it's finished! :)
I can still remember my husband sking down the hill with the same "leash straps" on my little son when he was 3. That little guy is now headed to Haiti with the USCG. Good memories. :-)
Post a Comment