Friday, January 8, 2010

Sugar Bug is Six

We came home from Utah where we spent Christmas to a week of being snowed in and home from school. We didn't have plans for a birthday party, but at the last minute we decided to call all our friends. They were just as sick of being stuck in the house as we were. We invited them to come to chucke cheese for dinner with us to celebrate Lilly's birthday. Nothing like last minute party planning...but somehow those always turn out the best.
I can not believe my sweet Lilly is six...she has always been such a joy to raise. She is a priceless gift from God intrusted in my hands to raise. She is the peacemaker in our family/fashion consultant. I have loved every minute of being her mother. I pray that she will continue to be such a sweet heart and source of joy in my life. Most of all I pray that she will know that she is a daughter of a Heaven Father that loves her and an earthly Mother and Father that loves her more than she will ever know. Happy Birthday Sugar Bug...I love you and I wish you would quit growing up so stinkin fast.









1 comment:

Amber said...

Woo! Who are those hot mama's?