Do you remember the episode of Friends when Ross goes for a spray tan...he gets confused and ends up spraying the same spot over and over. Anyway, my buddy Shari got this sassy, high tech, air brush spray tanning machine. Instead of feeling like a movie star when we were doing it, we felt a little like Ross:) Shari was using me and Amber as her test dummies (the things we do for beauty) while she learned how to do it. We laughed so hard I got a tan and a work out. The moral of the story is spray tans ROCK. They are amazing and seriously make you feel like you just got off a cruise ship, your the perfect shade of tan, you look 10 pounds lighter, and happier. I am convinced the bronzer is laced with happy gas. So go get your spray tan on. Whats better than a tan without the wrinkles.
P.S. I was not paid for this endorsement:)
Shari the Sprayer:

Amber the sassy pregnant girl...Before:

Shari Mixing the magic tan solution:

How many blondes does it take to figure this thing out:

"Don't you dare take a picture of me...you might put it on your blog!"

After spray tan....YUMMY

Me...no make-up and tan!!!
6 comments:
Okay, I will get you back for that!! We need to post a pic too of us dolled up with our spray tans to show the FULL effect of a great tan! My legs look fantastic this week and everyone keeps asking with this funny look on their face..."Have you been tanning?" Come one peeps, I'm clearly Very pregnant...
You guys just might be the bravest girls I know! I love ya guys but there is no way I'm gettin' nakie in front of ya.
I have been wanting to try that...someday, see we are not to very different. We only made it until 12am last night. Linc wasn't having it. But we are heading back this morning. You look awesome by the way!!!
I heart spray tans too; but in the privacy of my own little booth at Celsius. It's just me and my cellulite...alone...in a room...nobody else.
You girls are TOO brave!
I am cracking up! Your "garage tan" looks Fabulous!
I got me one too...and they are most awesome...and I only stunk one day!
HOW DID I MISS THIS POST???????????? I would kill you if I were Amber! But you girls look HOT!!!!!! Shari is the bomb! And Cheryl's comment cracked me up!!!
Post a Comment