Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kindergarten Spring Concert

Lilly's kindergarten Rising Star, had its spring concert. The music teacher told them to dress up for the concert in what they wanted to be when they grew up. Lilly dressed up as a, "Pop Star/Fashion model"...surprise, surprise:) She is so adorable. The concert was a hit and we went for ice-cream after to celebrate her first concert as a pop star.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful!!! I love that pic of Lilly and Jack, so very sweet!!!

Magic Brush said...

What a doll Lilly is! That pic of her and Jack is too cute!

Girly Stuff said...

She is a natural!

Love the rosy cheeks.

Mesha said...

Wow, that picture of Lilly and Jack - she's going to be an outstanding Mom some day! I know it's kinda early to talk about that, but that pic shows a tender, loving, comforting heart like you'd receive from a Mother! Speaking of, Happy Mother's Day this Sunday Shauna! I love you!

Girly Stuff said...

And I thought my post was old! Check out your Spring ramblings in the middle of a blizzard! :)