Today we went to Snow Basin for a ski day. It was the most beautiful day ever....fresh snow, sunny and warm. My parents, my sister-in-law Laura and I took Alexis and Lilly, and their cousin Thatcher to teach them how to ski. They did an awesome job and it was so fun to watch them learn. They loved it! In fact, on the way home, Lilly said, "This was the best day of my life!!!". I was amazed at how much joy I felt watching them ski, and how well they did! I have to admit that I too, despite my old age, still had it going on:)
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Ski Day
Today we went to Snow Basin for a ski day. It was the most beautiful day ever....fresh snow, sunny and warm. My parents, my sister-in-law Laura and I took Alexis and Lilly, and their cousin Thatcher to teach them how to ski. They did an awesome job and it was so fun to watch them learn. They loved it! In fact, on the way home, Lilly said, "This was the best day of my life!!!". I was amazed at how much joy I felt watching them ski, and how well they did! I have to admit that I too, despite my old age, still had it going on:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ahhh, jealous. As much as I "flaunt" the warm weather we have in Texas, I do miss the snow. Just today, Allison said, "I don't like Texas . . . it never snows here!"
It is a little sad to think of NO snow days, no snowmen, no sledding or skiing. Waaaahhhhh!
Did I hear correctly - Lily enjoyed a sport :) Bill must be so happy!!
Glad you guys are having fun but hurry home, Haley misses the girls and Sophie keeps asking where her Jack-Jack has gone!
Gosh, I hope we get to ski sometime this winter. Looks like fun!
Hope you had a great birthday friend... ;)
Looks like so much fun! I've never actually gone skiing. Guess I need to try it out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know it was the 29th, but I believe in celebrating for at least an entire week. So, I'm not late in my happy wishes to you, I am still celebrating you!!! :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm glad you all had such a great time!
Post a Comment