So when I was a kid we would get into the hot tub and when we got nice and hot, we would run into the snow, roll around and then jump back into the hot tub. We challenged Alexis to the task and told her that she could become a member of the 'Polar Bear Freeze Club' ....that is, if she was brave enough. I would like to personally congratulate the newest member of the club....Alexis Suzanne Utz.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Polar Bear Freeze Club
So when I was a kid we would get into the hot tub and when we got nice and hot, we would run into the snow, roll around and then jump back into the hot tub. We challenged Alexis to the task and told her that she could become a member of the 'Polar Bear Freeze Club' ....that is, if she was brave enough. I would like to personally congratulate the newest member of the club....Alexis Suzanne Utz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my gos! I just got chills and became cold looking at that!!! Congrats Alexis!
You are CRAZY!!!! But GO Alexis!
You're all crazy!!!! I'm freezing just watching it!
Gooooo Alexis! Matt used to do that as a kid too. Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Thats insane!!! But looks like so much fun!!!! Too bad its too warm for snow.. dang it. Love you!
Post a Comment