Monday, January 19, 2009
A Rut
So as you can tell it has been a week since I have blogged...I have been in a bit of a rut! This blogging thing is so fun and contagious but I do think sometimes it is the air brushed version of life. Therefore, I haven't written anything this week. I have been trying to understand why I feel blue??? Is it the new President, is it some difficulties were facing personally in our business, is it the weather, is it the fact I can't stop eating? I then, think about how incredibly blessed I am, and then I feel guilty for feeling down! It is horrible cycle! Tonight I decided enough is enough, I got on the elliptical (worked off the oreo's I ate yesterday) watched a little of the bachelor(nothing like a little reality TV) and I am not going to let the January blues get me down. I do however think I nice warm vacation would do me wonders...now I am hallucinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I think it's the January blues. I keep telling myself there's only a couple more weeks left. I think it helps to have something to look forward to. Do you have a trip planned for the next couple of months? If not, maybe you should plan one!
THANK YOU for this post!!
I am feeling the same way. I told Jared last night, I actually feel a little depressed. I am with you, is it weather, the new president, what? Really, it's everything.
I will keep you in my prayers, and hope the January Blahs pass soon, for all of us! :) Love you...and, thanks for your comment on my blog. I love knowing you always have my back!!
Maybe we need to start your kitchen cabinets!
Your not alone in this one... Really, if I could stay in bed all day I would.
It's definitely the winter blues. I think we all have it. I wish it would get nice so we could get out! Maybe we should all go to the Great Wolf Lodge for a little getaway...Although I would have to spray tan first...
ME TOO!!! It's the weather! Let's all get together, turn the heat up really high, wear shorts and tshirts and pretend it's warm! Love ya girl!
I'm with you too! I can't wait for January to be over. Feb has to be better---right?
At least it isn't just me right? Here's to feeling better! Want to go to Hobby Lobby with me? :)
Did someone say Krispy Creme? Hunter has had to hide anything that might be used as a weapon against myself- it's been raining for something like 3 days straight-with absolutely NO sunshine!! (bitch and moan:). Anyways, you have to remember- you always have me as a bright ray of sunshine:) ha ha. At the least, I am always up to date on the latest and best sugary deserts that will take you away from your troubles- think of it this way- it's cheaper than crack.
"Airbrushed version of life" Brilliant!
Since my mother and grandmother read my blog, it is airbrushed, cropped, rotated, distorted...you name it. It would take guts for me to write the REAL version everyday! But every now and then ya gotta keep it real sista! We all need to remember that even the seemingly most blessed and lucky people in the world have bad days...or months...or years.
For the record, we all think you, and your blog, are pretty fabulous...no matter what!
Post a Comment