Thursday, January 22, 2009
Check this out
I had to use my blog to give a shout out to my friend Jen. So my wonderfully talented, sweet and beautiful..(who ever said flattery didn't get you anywhere is a liar:)friend Jennifer Allwood whom is the owner and master painter, designer behind the faux painting company the Magic Brush Inc. started a blog themagicbrushinc.blogspot.com. It is so fun, she gives tips, shows pictures of her latest projects, and gives advice. I had Jennifer over for lunch over two years ago she has not only blessed my life with her friendship, but the advice she has given me and work she has done in my home has made it a place that I love and enjoy. I think the best way to fight the winter blues is a new project and it is a lot less calories than chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I agree...I'm looking forward to my next project with her! I♥Jen
Can't wait to check it out. And, I am with you, I desperately need something with less consequences than chocolate...or pop-tarts, depending on the day.
You're too good to me... consider your whole house fauxed!!!!! Pick your project girl!
Love ya!
I already love her work and I haven't even met her yet! She taught you a lot too, because I LOVE my glaze you did for me!
I love projects--I just don't have enough talent to do what I envision. I need to spend more time with you...maybe some of your talent will rub off on me. We miss seeing you, too. After I have the baby, I'd love to get together a few times. (I do get a 14-week leave after all!!!)
Post a Comment