Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Party is over!!

We have been on vacation in Utah for the last two weeks and we have had such a blast being with family, skiing, shopping, eating and just hanging out . It is now time to leave, the party is over and reality in nearing around the corner. Here are a few of our favorite moments,


New Years Eve Party with Family and Friends


Playing dress-ups with Nana's costumes


I turned the big 34!! Happy Birthday to me.


Opening Presents!!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh5LDxQWgogMwnI79wG48FWGfjl2JOEkGGfOMd5utXwMxPOwGXiiLVINoqz_Q7pcX-5IuVOe2zPietoEX3xKH6IiyoeTI2hs5v71A9ZzvrtQyGB54DM7NUA-4G8eLOj_dphMv8btUpXE0Cd/s1600-h/DSC_0034.JPG">
Jack's Idea of sledding!


New Shoes, to work off what I have gained over the holiday.


Lilly's favorite present from her cousins


Lining up on the stairs Christmas morning


Meeting my new niece Lucy


Making gingerbread houses (trains)

6 comments:

Amber said...

Aww wow! It looks like you guys had a ball!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad that you're home though.
I wish I was turning 34 this year! Am I really that much older than you?? Man...be born in the 60's sucks.

Sam Ransom said...

That looks like so much fun!! What great memories!

Hunter Bug said...

What an AWESOME winter break!

L said...

I think we have the same red and white PJ's! :-) Great pics, beautiful family, beautiful mom!

Jason Sarah and Bridger said...

It was fun to see you guys. to bad you had to go. Until next time... by the way thanks for putting such a hot pic of me on your blog. Ha ha ha