Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Love dosen't change diapers
So my dear friend Snarky Bell says its time to unlock the silence...that we should speak what is on our mind! I am hoping by writing this in words it will stop the anxiety it is causing in my heart. I am really and I mean REALLY upset about this lady who just gave birth to 8 babies....oh and by the way...she is a single mother of 6 other children all under the age of 7( I think)!! All of her children come through invitro-fertilization by way of a sperm donor. I am sickened by the lack of responsibility shown by this woman, the donor and the idiot doctor. There are 14 innocent children affected by this abuse. I am mad that a medical advancement as as WONDERFUL as invitro has been abused in such a perverse way. I am mad that some IDIOT doctor would demonstrate such abuse and lack of judgement. Oh, but when interviewed and asked how she would take care of them her answer was, "Love, I am just going to love them." Since when does love change diapers, give bathes, pay for food, feed 14 children, clean the toilets, do the laundry etc..you get the point. Maybe, finally I have found the answer to the never ending duties of motherhood..LOVE! Please lady, stop smokin, and come down from the cloud your living on! Don't get me wrong, the most important gift you can give your children is love, but call me crazy, it is also important to give them a home with a mother and a FATHER, a roof over there head, food to eat, a clean diaper, quality time, a warm nurturing environment...I could go on and on. I wish she would love them enough to give them to someone whom could take care of them. Oh, but then she says she will need help from family, friends and church. That comment seems to be the theme lately, act irresponsibly and then place your burdens on others! This mentality is why our nation is in the mess were in. Then, the icing on the cake, "I plan on going back and getting my Masters next year so I can support them." I have 3 children a wonderful supportive husband, and I can barely find time to take a poop!!!! and she is going to go back to school! With 14 kids? HOW??? Please understand my anger and fury is for those children whom are going to be the ones who pay the price for this irresponsible behavior. My heart aches and prays for them and my hard earned tax dollars will support them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Amen sister!!!
I agree. Amen. Oh, and the state of Califoria, who is on the verge of bankruptcy, has been asked to pay the hospital bill for the 8 babies!!! She is smokin' something...
"Please lady, stop smokin" - That made me laugh out loud! I watched part of her interview on TV tonight. I breaks my heart!
Well said my friend! Well said!
Whew...I thought maybe you were mad cause no one comes over to change Jack's diaper for you. =)
What a relief!!! I love ya, but I won't do that!!
AMEN, and AMEN!!! It is absolute craziness! And this part was priceless: "I have 3 children a wonderful supportive husband, and I can barely find time to take a poop!!!! and she is going to go back to school! With 14 kids? HOW???" Did I say AMEN?!
I agree.
She has also said that she will not be on welfare. But she is on food stamps and accepts disabiliy money for her other kids because according to her, that is not welfare, it is money for people in need. I wonder what she thinks welfare is?
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
She already has a website asking for donations.
Disturbing.
Honey call me..... I'll come over so you can take a poop!!!!!! =)
And... I swear she has had plastic surgery. No one lips are that full.
Where did she get that $$?
P.S. On a side note... why don't I care for Ann Curry?
Yes..she has had plastic surgery!! I don't know what gave it away?? Maybe the two pounds of collagen she had put in her lips!! OH, and did you notice her beautiful fake finger nails, somewhere in between giving birth to 8 babies and taking care of the other six at home she found time and an extra $40.00 to go get her nails done! UNBELIEVABLE!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I know this is going to ruffle some feathers BUT, I have seen this lady on TV and she seems to genuinely care about and love her children. Her home seems clean and the kids seem to be well cared for. They seem clean and well fed, the house was clean and not a trailer, no offense to anyone. Yes, she will probably need some state assistance but at least she's not having the kids just so she can get more money from the government to buy drugs with; and neglect her kids. She seems to really love those children. I say if she can handle it and wants that many kids more power to her. There are a lot of WT's out there that have a bunch of kids so they can get more money from the state to buy more cigarrettes and drugs to do right in front of their kids. I honestly haven't heard one person say anything positive about this woman and I actually think she kinda seems like she really loves those kids. Granted I think it was unethical of the doctor to implant that many embryos but she (mom) said those were her babies and she didn't want to have the "rest" destroyed. Maybe this was her last shot at having another child.
I was visibly shaking during her interview. Those poor babies.
Let's get our priorities straight here will ya! If you have $40.00 dad-gum dollars to spend for a manicure............you be buying diapers and formula for all those babies that you say you love so much. I remember when I divorced my girls' dad. I ate what they couldn't because I barely had enough money. You didn't see me spending anything on myself. I think this women is a bit selfish and her priorities are in the wrong place....AMEN!
Post a Comment