Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun

I have to admit that I am exhausted from too much fun!!! Is that great or what? I cannot keep up with all this fun. The only thing that I am "maintaining" this summer is my tan! I am so tan that my daughter told me I was starting to look like one of her best buddies at school (she is black by the way:)) We're having a great summer, and as 'Girly Stuff' said...blogging is just not a summer sport. It all started the Thursday before 4th of July weekend when we decided to jump in the car for a 16....yes 16 hour road trip to Bear Lake in Utah to see my family. We had such an awesome trip, one of the best times ever. The road trip was actually really, really fun and the kids were amazingly good! Thank goodness for DVD players. We had a blast at the lake and made life long memories.



















14 comments:

Mandy said...

I here you... Blogging is just too much for the summer!! Hope you are enjoying your summer: )

Gray Family said...

Sounds fun! Its good to hear you survived. Now that Chad has tested out the boys on a 28 hour road trip I am never going to get him to fly again. We'll find out if the girls can make it 14 hours to Oregon in September. He also found out that the boys can travel 14 hours a day so we won't be stopping. There is nothing better than DVD players. I would lose my mind without it.

Kiera said...

Looks like you are having a great summer! Live it up the next few weeks!

LA Law said...

Looks like TONS of fun! I agree...thank heavens for DVD players!

Amber said...

I'm jealous of the lake trip! That tube looks awesome!

Oliver's said...

Yeah for road trips! One of my favorite things to do. Glad you had a good time:) Paula

L said...

Shauna that it awesome! Love the pic of Bill talking on your pink phone!

It looks so beautiful up there! When can we all go?????

Magic Brush said...

Honey that looks sooooo relaxing!!!! Love the hammock and all the shots with the gorgeous backgrounds! It looks like a blast. Why can't they live closer???

Catherine said...

You go girl - with the spontaneous drive to Utah and all. that's great. Our trip to Utah, this summer, was worth all the hassle, too.

Glad you had such a great trip with long-lasting memories

Anie said...

How fun! and I think that it is so true that blogging is not a summer's sport. Maybe it's because I really havn't done much of anything this summer because of summer school...but still. I love Bear Lake, glad you had a great time!

Mesha said...

...dude, how many swim suits do you have girl! lol. love the pictures, looks like you had a blast. i think i need to plan a road trip...ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! Utah has the best weather in the world too!

Girly Stuff said...

It IS a cold weather sport! I love the blue lake! And your tan!

We will see more of each other in September!

fung family said...

Shauna, that looks like so much fun!!! You look so good. I miss you all.