I believe one of the greatest gifts in this lifetime to love and be loved. Being that today is my 11 year anniversary to my wonderful husband, I am so grateful for that gift in my life and my children's lives. Bill loves me like every girl dreams a man would and I love him more than he will ever know. Bill is my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. I believe that Bill is the only Man on this planet that could put up with me....like my dad said on my wedding day, "You know if anything happens between the two of you were taking his side!!!" My marriage to Bill 11 years ago....was the beginning of a beautiful life together that just keeps on getting better. Today I thank God for such a wonderful man, I thank Bill's parents for raising such a wonderful man, and I thank Bill for making me the luckiest girl in the world. ILYMTTY
Friday, July 31, 2009
To Love and be Loved
I believe one of the greatest gifts in this lifetime to love and be loved. Being that today is my 11 year anniversary to my wonderful husband, I am so grateful for that gift in my life and my children's lives. Bill loves me like every girl dreams a man would and I love him more than he will ever know. Bill is my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. I believe that Bill is the only Man on this planet that could put up with me....like my dad said on my wedding day, "You know if anything happens between the two of you were taking his side!!!" My marriage to Bill 11 years ago....was the beginning of a beautiful life together that just keeps on getting better. Today I thank God for such a wonderful man, I thank Bill's parents for raising such a wonderful man, and I thank Bill for making me the luckiest girl in the world. ILYMTTY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
AWWW! How SWEET! I almost just cried! I want to see a picture of you two 11 years ago! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! You make a Beautiful couple! We celebrate 12 yrs in Sept.!!!
Ahhhhhh... just look at your 2 lovebirds!!!! How sweet a post! Congrats on 11 years. Here's to 50 more!!!!
What a great post! Happy Anniversary to you and Bill.
Love to you both!
Congrats on 11 years that is awesome! He is a good man and you are an amazing woman. Love you sis so sad we don't get to be with you in Utah.
How cute - happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary..ain't love grand? Paula
Happy Anniversary! You are so cute together- perfect fit! He's a great guy!
Happy Anniversary!!!
I am glad God is the heart of your marriage! It shows!
I'm with Amber...give us the pic from 11 years ago!
Hey Girlfriend. You look gourgeous. I can't believe you and Bill have been married 11 years. Hey I just friended you on facebook. It will be nice to be in touch again.
I hope that you had a wonderful anniversary. I feel the same way about Chris--he's the only person I could be married to. (Meaning he's the only person who could put up with me.)
I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! We love you.bodubcno
I am sooooooo far behind, but Happy Belated Anniversary! You two are precious!
Happy belated Anniversary! Hope it was a great one! Hope you had a great trip - miss you!
Post a Comment