haha....DISCLOSURE...keep reading before "gasping" over my opening statement:
"Wow! I'm not used to seeing you with all your clothes on!"
...ah, calm down!
That was the HILARIOUS greeting this morning at our water aerobics luncheon that followed our morning class. It was so much fun and also nice to "see everyone with their clothes on." lol This is a group of ladies who wakes up at the crack of dawn 3-5 days a week to work our tails off (literally) in the water and enjoy one anothers company in our humble state of presentation. :) No makeup, pearls, satin blouses and skirts. No bedazzle (that's for Shauna), bling bling, crimps or curls. We walk in there with our heads held high and it's LOVE IT OUR LEAVE IT BABES! We don't have to "dress to impress," it's "Move it or lose it."
It was neat seeing everyone "all dolled up" and getting to know each other a little more than our limited 1 hour time slot of aerobics (which consists of Shauna yelling - "YOU SHOULD BE TOO OUT OF BREATHE TO STILL BE TALKING! MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!")
I took a half-day off work and was so glad I was able to attend. We really had a great time!
This was our class picture following aerobics a few weeks ago. (Shauna's 10 year anniversary)Me, Shauna & Julie (Isn't our instructor so stinkin' cute!)
Verse(s) of the Day:
Romans 13:8-10 (The Message)
Don't run up debts, except for the huge debt of love you owe each other. When you love others, you complete what the law has been after all along. The law code—don't sleep with another person's spouse, don't take someone's life, don't take what isn't yours, don't always be wanting what you don't have, and any other "don't" you can think of—finally adds up to this: Love other people as well as you do yourself. You can't go wrong when you love others. When you add up everything in the law code, the sum total is love.


9 comments:
...aren't we a bunch of HOT chicks! :) well...u all are at least. :)
I totally love that pic of you eating pie - but the one where she says "shauna meet dessert" totally had me laughing out loud!
Wish you would be here for 4th. Lets plan a pool day soon. I'm on vacation the week of the 21st. Micah and Kevin will be at church camp!
I love the look on your face while you're eating that pie! Looks good!
How fun! It's looks like a fabulous group of ladies that you have in class! And the food....MMMM
Cute group! It looks like alot of fun!!! I would proudly put on my bathing suit and join you if I could...but "unfortunately" I live too far away!
Did she drink a Diet Coke with her pie?
Ahhh yes, the love of a good pie! What a fun group!
You are a bunch of Hot chicks... and us chicks needs our desserts every now again!! Really you all look great... looks like a fun class. The food looked so yummy!!
You girls look like so much fun!!!!!
Bruno's is not expensive at all...hee hee. It is the most high end furniture store that I know of in the state! If you are ever down this way let me know and I can tell you where all the great places are to shop.
Post a Comment