We had "girl day " at Worlds of Fun. We went to celebrate Lilly's BFF, Darci's birthday. We had a BLAST the weather was awesome, no crowds and great company!
Oh! Those are so cute! Darcy Had a great Birthday! Thanks again and Tell Lily Darcy says "I sure wish lily was here at the beach to play with!" We miss you Guys!
OK, I can't stand it....I am so homesick for your girls (& Jack too)! That (photos of fun) was all I needed to put me over the edge. August is just too far away. We've got to come up with a 'Buddy Pass' or something.
" A Little Rain Can Straighten a Flower Stem. A Little Love can Change a Life." Max Lucado
It is the little things in life that we do that make a Big Difference.
10 comments:
What a great way to celebrate her birthday. It looks like you girls had a blast.
Girls day, how fun. I was @ WOF last weekend...it was great weather and not too busy. A lot of rides were broken though and I was hurt. :(
Ok let Mesha know that if rides are broken... I'm scared. I don't like going to parks with broken stuff. I'm chicken enough the way it is....
Back to your girls...... "ahhhhhhhh" they are so cute! What a fun day! Glad you had nice weather too!
How fun! I love the picture with the Peanuts people and Snoopy!
Looks like so much fun! What beautiful girls!!!!
Oh! Those are so cute! Darcy Had a great Birthday! Thanks again and Tell Lily Darcy says "I sure wish lily was here at the beach to play with!" We miss you Guys!
They are all so adorable! Love their bright cheery outfits. Actually, we've had perfect weather for a day at WofF...not to hot.
They are so beautiful Shauna! What a fun day!
Looks like fun!
I have a hard time believing you guys know what "hot" is up there! Didn't it just recently stop snowing?
OK, I can't stand it....I am so homesick for your girls (& Jack too)! That (photos of fun) was all I needed to put me over the edge. August is just too far away. We've got to come up with a 'Buddy Pass' or something.
Post a Comment