Last weekend we had a last minute, spontaneous get together with our friends the Mertz's and Allwood's. The Allwoods gave Jack a bubble making machine....it was a hit. The kids had a blast chasing the bubbles and popping them. The weather was cool and comfortable and the food (I must say) was delicious. The older kids had a wild game of wiffle ball against the dads and the moms enjoyed visiting. It was just one of those great summer nights.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Bubbles and Barbaque
Last weekend we had a last minute, spontaneous get together with our friends the Mertz's and Allwood's. The Allwoods gave Jack a bubble making machine....it was a hit. The kids had a blast chasing the bubbles and popping them. The weather was cool and comfortable and the food (I must say) was delicious. The older kids had a wild game of wiffle ball against the dads and the moms enjoyed visiting. It was just one of those great summer nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Cool bubbles!! I'm glad you got it in before the heat wave hit!
That things makes some good sized bubbles! How fun!
I was so sad that they needed me to sub for Nursery on Sunday. You are my favorite teacher and I was really looking forward to your lesson. I'm sure it was awesome!
oh my...if that first pic of Jack isn't the CUTEST picture I've ever seen, then I dont know what is. Oh my goodness - he is a little stud in those plaid shorts. Dude, when he gets older, you are definately going to have to limit plaid from his wardrobe or else you will have some seriously high phone bills...i'm just sayiN! CUTE!!!
So fun!! Love those pics with the bubbles...adorable!
They are the cutest kids E.V.E.R. Ok... I know I am partial. Your cooking (as always) was the bomb. Love you. Glad to be home.
How stinkin cute is Jack?
I miss you girl! Why haven't we seen each other in so long?
OK, if I wasn't already homesick for your kids.....I am now. I'm thinking I'd better stop reading your blog, it's too rough on my heart.
However....at the same time, I love seeing a little part of life in KC.
Post a Comment