Hot glued a green foam thingy, and stuck some stuff in it from around the house and left overs from other arrangements!!
Now I have to find a picture for that frame! Make me some frosted sugar cookies and maybe I will put your picture in it!
Quote to live by:


12 comments:
How about you make ME some sugar cookies and I will come eat them and watch you put a picture in that frame! HA!!!!!!!
You know I love that crown. Cute! Cute!
HEY...let's play "I spy..." I SPY A CUTE LITTLE WILLOW TREE SCULPTURE THAT STRANGLY LOOKS FAMILIAR. That made me smile and *sigh* all at the same time! Ah...who needs my picture in the frame...having the willow tree there has the same effect. love ya!
So glad you stopped back by... I love what you did with your crown! I have a crown "thing" that goes right along with my rooster "thing". I will hot footing it to the good ole' Hobby Lobby to see if I can find one for myself.Great idea! Your blog is great too, I have a new place to stalk whoo hoo! So nice to meet you.
Ok I spent some major time on your blog after I posted....sometimes I am a "cart BEFORE the horse" kinda girl. I am so impressed with your island and desk! Wow girl those pcs. look so rich and yummy. I dragged my husband over to my computer and said "Can I do this to our desk area" and much to my surprise he said....yes! Would you mind sharing the products you used? I have been inspired...thanks so much!
Love the crown!! What a great Idea... I would have never thought of that!! Hope your enjoying your summer!!
See this is why you are such a good decorator. I saw the first picture and thought what is it and what would you do with it. Then I saw the next picture and thought wow I'm so not that talented. It looks very cool! I'm making banana bread today would that count? I need you to come over and help me with ideas on my house.
you amaze me. thats awesome.
love you!
Looks like you are way more productive on a rainy day then I am...that's for sure!!
oh that is so cute!
I love how you spiffed it up! So warm!
The saying is great.
I thought of you when I went to Sonic the other day and got a cherry diet coke!
That is absolutely gorgeous! You never cease to amaze me with your many gifted talents.
Very Creative! When ever I leave HObby Lobby or even Pier1, I'm inspired.
Post a Comment