Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Training Wheels to TWO wheels






Lilly learned how to ride her bike last week without training wheels. I cried (surprise..surprise) the entire time I was videoing her. I should be happy for these milestones, but I don't want my baby to grow up! She is so excited, and I am so proud of her determination!! I hope she will always know that she can do anything she wants to do if she puts her mind to it. GREAT job Lilly Bean.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah Lily!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lilly! Way to go girl. I remember my first time without training wheels, what a great feeling.

Girly Stuff said...

That is great! She looks so happy!

About the chandi above my sink...tell Cottage Chick to hook you up. They are only $50 and really light-weight so shipping should be reasonable. They come in white and black.

The one above my dining room table was from Ballard's. But the shades came separate. None of it was reasonable. But when you say "Ballards" you really say "Take all of my money."

Rob and Sue said...

Lilly, Papa and I are so proud of you, wow! You will have to show us when you come to visit!
xoxo

McAtee Family said...

Yahoo!! She is growing up so fast!!

Unknown said...

That is such a fun milestone. I always felt so good when my kids could ride a bike without help. Kind of like learning to tie their shoes. I didn't want my kids growing up having someone tie their shoes or running behind them holding up their bike.
Good job Lilly!

Sam Ransom said...

Great job!! I'm horrible on a bike. I was never very good as a kid and I'm even worse as an adult- much to my husband's dismay.

Magic Brush said...

Go Lilly.... go Lilly (insert little funny dance). How fun for her!!!!!

Gray Family said...

Our babies are growing up too fast. As sad as it is, learning to ride a 2 wheeler is one of my favorite milestones. I love watching their faces as they figure it out. Logan fell a million times and ran into everything around but his face lit up as he did it.