You might think from the title this post, it is about Alexis since she has gone to first grade:)!! Although that phrase would apply....it is about the girls bathroom. I decided to re-decorate there bathroom. In all truthfulness, it started out as an innocent trip to target for new towels and snowballed into a complete new bathroom. Bill helped me hang chandeliers (after I spray painted them shinny black) over the sinks (oh, how I love chandies) and he framed the mirror with plastic crown molding that I painted black (the trick was we attached it to the mirror with Velcro) very easy and sassy! I sewed fringe on the old pottery barn valance, and painted the vanity black! After some bedazzled accessories, WALLAH! I know it is some what obnoxious but I love it!!! It really needs to get warm so I will stop the madness, the lady at hobby lobby knows me by name! Not Good!
Before: Blahhhhh

Before: yuk

After: SASSY FRASSY



when all else fails ACCESSORIZE! The fun part.

framed mirror with molding and spray painted it black then attached with velcro, added chandeliers and hide hole from previous miss piggy lights with scroll from hobby lobby


Polka dots in toilet area, vinyl lettering from hobby lobby, and some sassy target towells

painted vanity black and added painted wood decals then hot glued those puppies on

Thanks Kimba at
ASPTL for having DIY party! How Fun!
18 comments:
You are SO talented! I wish that I had the vision to redecorate the way you do. Although b/c my kids will be sharing a bathroom, I don't think that Caden would appreciate all the foof! Hope you guys are doing great. I miss seeing you. Can you do lunch some time? I need adult conversation.
I love it! Why don't you come to Utah and do my decorating? The boys want a Utes room, I want to glam up Ashlyn's room and the rest of my house is just plain boring but I can't get motivated. I need to catch your bug!
The pictures don't even do it justice - do you think Mike would let me get away with a replica in our master bath?
LOVE IT! YOU ARE A GENIOUS! Just keep coming to work on my house...
You really took that bathroom from cute to BAM!
Super sassy! I need help painting a vanity in one of my bathrooms. I need to get your tips!!
Shauna, woh, that is cute bathroom.,very sassy!!
By the way you and Bill gave a great talk on sunday.
You have always had this amazing ability to pull off what others don't even dream of! :)
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
I.LOVE.IT.
Have I made my self clear???
:)
This room is soooo over the top! I couldn't love it MORE!!!!!
I just can't get over how QUICKLY you can transform something. You decide to do something and bam... the next day its done.
I need that bam at my house!
Love it, love it, love it!
Wow once you have the vision boda bing it's done. You amaze me! you are very talented! I can't even get the motivation to paint and you do a whole bath room just like that. Wow!!!
Seriously Shauna, that is amazing! I love, love, love it!
Where did you get that vinyl, I really must have it for my girls room!
So beautiful! You are so talented and I love every single bit of it!
You are such a talented woman! I love it.
I feel like I should come over and tour your house to get a full appreciation of your decor skills.
Where do you get your chandeliers?
now see...if only I had the "funds" to sassify my living space, it would so be done in a heartbeat. My friends and I did an extreme makeover on our friends room while he was on his senior trip and it was AMAZING and the most spontaneous fun I've ever had. I mean COMPLETELY re-did his room on like $100 and about 40 hours. Best part was he had no clue we were doing it and it wasn't a planned adventure.
WoW! It looks so awesome!!! I really want to come see your house, I keep hearing awesome things! I think it turned out perfect!
You are amazing. Never let anyone tell you otherwise!
Not obnoxious...Awesome!!!
Ahhhh, to have girls...
Target will always cost you more money than you think...in any situation!
Yowza! Now THAT'S a makeover! Makes me wish I had a girl.
Kimba
So cute!!
Love the color combo - huge transformation!!
Post a Comment