Monday, March 30, 2009

Little Innocence

As much as I long for spring to arrive, warm weather and days at the swimming pool. My heart aches, for as I watch the flowers bloom and the grass turn green...I know it is another day closer to my Lilly leaving for Kindergarten. I am tearing up..just writing this. I love the sound of little voices and having my home filled with the laughter of children. I love watching them pretend play, enjoy life and most of all there innocence. I just want to bottle it up and savor every moment of it...I wish that I could just pause this moment in time a little longer. I am loving being a mom so much right now. I took these pictures today of Lilly and her two little buddies..Easton and Darci so I would never forget the joy and laughter of Monday afternoon play-dates. The bottom pictures are of Jack and his girlfriend Ava..he calls her Pava.




7 comments:

Anie said...

That must be hard watching your babies grow up...

Amber said...

WE are really going to miss these playdates! I love the giggles I hear as they run from activity to activity. I guess Jack and Zach will have to start there playdates next year, although I have a feeling it could be more destructive with boys!

Unknown said...

Those days go by so fast. It's so hard to let them go...:(

McAtee Family said...

Tell little Pava that she has some competition - Sophie was not happy when she saw their picture. She yelled "hey - that's my Jack-Jack."

Have I not told you my plan - Sophie is forbidden from growing up. She has agreed to be a baby forever.

L said...

How cute is that of Jack kissing Ava!

Love it!

Magic Brush said...

I'm trying to teach Ava to play hard to get!!!!!! =)

Thank you so much for always opening your home to my kiddos. They love coming to the Utz house!!!!

Sam Ransom said...

Too cute! I can't belive Lilly's that old! That is crazy to me!