Sunday, March 22, 2009
Missouri Western Reunion
On Friday I had some of the girls I played Volleyball with in college with over for dinner and a get together. It was really fun seeing old friends, there children, and just talking about the past. I can not believe it has been over 13 years that I flew out to Kansas City for a recruting trip. I remember being on the airplane flying out here and my mom getting emotional and telling that I was going to marry a farm boy from Kansas and never come back to Utah, and that her grandchildren weren't even going to know her! I really never thought at that time, I would be spending the rest of my life in Kansas City, but I also didn't know that recruiting trip would lead me to the man of my dreams (yes, a farm boy from Kansas), and to a life here in Kansas City I wouldn't change for anything!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am so glad that trip landed you with a life in KC - married to a Kansas farm boy!
Love ya girl!
Do you know how SHORT I would feel next to you ladies?????
Looks like a great time. I second the notion that I'm glad you married a Kansas farmboy and therefore are here in KC with me! YOu look fantastic!
WOW!! It takes a group of big guys to make Bill look likes he's not that tall.
Glad you had a good time!
How stinkin' fun for you! It looks like you all had a lot of fun.
You look freakin' hot!!
that is so neat that you moved out here and found/married the love of your life and have been here ever since! I moved out here from American Fork, UT and found the love of my life and will prob be out here forever!
ps my blog must be retarded cuz in never showed that you had posted anything new since I found your blog... anyway, I commented on your bathroom post too.
Post a Comment