Friday, April 3, 2009

Disney on Ice






We took the girls to Micky and Minnie's Magical Adventure..."Disney on Ice" Wednesday night. We went to dinner at Pizza Street and then off to the show. We had such fun time, and the girls looked so cute all dressed up!

8 comments:

McAtee Family said...

So fun - I love our sleeping beauties the best!

L said...

I love the last pic of the girls sleeping! Beautiful!

Anie said...

Look at all those cute princesses! so cute!

Magic Brush said...

They are absolute dolls... but where is your tutu and crown???

Snarky Belle said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable, and of course that last picture is priceless!

Unknown said...

One of these times, we need to get my girls to dress up and go with the little girls to disney on ice. That would be so fun! I miss those sweet princess days.

Aubrey :) said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!

Sam Ransom said...

That was such a blast!! I love the sleeping picture. The girls in my car were all still high from the show and laughing and talking the whole way home!