Delicious, yummy...no wonder my mom loves this beverage!
Oh Man! I am busted!
My partner in crime..Ava
If I can't have my mom's DC I guess some chocolate will do! (wonder who I learned this terrible habit from?)
** Wondering where my clothes are?? Well I love dirt and can find water anywhere, yet I hate dirty clothes!! So after my third outfit change and it wasn't even noon...my mom gave up and left me half naked! I also love showing off my buff pectorals! If your wondering my about my fitness tips...I just run around and destroy anything and everything. I also love kick boxing, who needs bags to punch when you have two sisters who scream when I punch them...its so fun and really motivating. I wonder why all the neighbors are staring and half of them have there houses up for sale?? Please pray for my mom, she seems a little stressed....and now her diet coke and chocolate is gone.


12 comments:
nice! :) real nice. you forgot, part of his work-out is his killer football skills. Seriously, I'd get out of his way if I was lined up in front of him. HE'S SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
This is beyond HILARIOUS!!!!
He is so freakin' adorable!!
Thanks for making me smile today!
Ha! That is stinkin' funny! Are you putting him up for sale?!!
You are hillarious! I'm laughing so hard right now!
He has grown up so much since I last saw him! What a cutie. I appreciated your "worn out" post. It's nice to read and relate to the true feelings of others. And your chandelier is gorgeous! You are amazing at decorating! You should do some sort of consulting or design service!
What a stinking cute little monkey! OK so that is really funny! Max calls all drinks Moke, which is to mean coke...yea that my boy!
At least it's not snowing!
Very cute! I've always wondered what diet coke and chocolate would do to a toddler!
Ohhhhh Shauna. That was VERY funny. And my oh my. I am jealous of those boobies he has. Oh, I mean, pectoral muscles. They're bigger than what I'm left with after nursing 3 babies.
My little guy is exactly the same "stinker" about destroying everything. It is just UNBELIEVABLE the messes he creates all day long. And if he sees a drink with a straw in it then he HAS to have it. Augh.
Our two boys would get along so well.
that is hilarious! I love it! The look on his face is priceless!
OK...I came all the way over here to this KC blog to look at the island makeover...and what do I get? Squat. Squat Diddly.
Where are the pics??? I want to see it!!!
That is so funny! He is so cute and I'm lovin his fitness routine!! I'm pretty sure we'd all be a little happier if we could run around half naked with coke in one hand and chocolate in the other! What a stud!!
Those pictures are hilarious. I love the facial expressions.
Post a Comment