Monday, April 27, 2009

8 Things Tag

This tag was from Laretha and Girly Stuff..So here it is!! I got an award from Girly Stuff my blog twin, but after an hour of trying to upload it, being the computer idiot that I am I gave up!
8 things to look forward too:
1. Summer..long days at the swimming pool
2. Vacation at the Bear-Lake Cabin
3. New carpet for the hall upstairs
4. Granite in my kitchen
5. My kids listening to me...Yah right!
6. A new bra
7. Pedicure
8. Seeing my friend Mesha win her battle with weight loss. (Go check out her blog and give her some encouragement)

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Taught two aerobics classes
2. Got a Diet Coke from Sonic (yum yum)to wash down the sugar cookies I ate.
3. Went to Sam's Club managed to drop $250.00 in 15 minutes, thanks Amber.
4. Enjoyed a visit with my friend Jen and had Lilly's friends over for a play date
5. Cleaned and did laundry
6. Blogged
7. Went to Nebraska Furniture Mart looking for carpet
8. Went to Culver's on the way home for dinner (very enjoyable evening as a family, it wasn't the get away I wished for earlier in the day, but it definitely filled my cup!)
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Be more computer savvy
2. Get a degree in Interior-Design
3. Have a flat toned stomach, perky boobs, and no back chub
4. Go on vacation alone with hubby for a week
5. Stop eating sweets (which would help #3)
6. Not worry so much about things that don't matter and just be present in the moment
7. Read scriptures daily, and not fall asleep
8. Have the hormones now.. that I did when I was young (what a waste:)!)
8 shows: Truthfully I am not a TV person, so this was hard
1. Biggest loser
2. Housewives on Bravo
3. HGTV
4. Earl
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. King of Queens
7. TLC stuff
8. The Hills (Sad I know)

10 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

I'm seeing Biggest Loser on everyone's list. We need to have a finale party!! :)

L said...

seriously, i'm up for a trip to get a pedi with a girlfriend. i need one and i need the break!

Kevin is working the same long days as Bill so you and I are sharing a brain right now!

Unknown said...

Hi Shauna...nice to meet you!!

Magic Brush said...

Can I just say, ditto, ditto and ditto.

Checked out Mesha's blog. I'm following her!

Magic Brush said...

PS Great job on the tags girl!

Amber said...

Nice Job! I'm thankful for our playdates!!!

Snarky Belle said...

I miss you!

Girly Stuff said...

That was great!

I can't wait to see the patterned carpet!!

And Sonic Diet Coke (with cherry) is heaven on earth.

Hormones, Scripture, and King of Queens...twins indeed!

Anie said...

I think you need granite in your kitchen too! ^_^
I love biggest loser, I second Sam's finale party!

Mesha said...

...nice - now i've got some added pressure to follow through Shauna...lol...after my not so "guilt free" day! Ay! wow, today wasn't one of my best to say the least, but when i've got people like you behind me, turning around isn't an option...I'm trying to get as far away as possible. HAHA...so j/k. love ya bunches. ps BIGGEST LOSER ROCKS