I asked the kids to please help me pick up the kitchen after they were done eating breakfast, while I finished getting ready for the day. I heard one of my favorite sounds in the world ... the purrr of my Dyson! Alarmed, I went down stairs to find all three of my kids cleaning up the kitchen. It was all to0 good to be true!!! I took pictures to make sure it was really happening. The bliss ended soon when Jack started using the broom as a weapon..refer to picture #4! It was nice while it lasted!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Pinch Me!!!
I asked the kids to please help me pick up the kitchen after they were done eating breakfast, while I finished getting ready for the day. I heard one of my favorite sounds in the world ... the purrr of my Dyson! Alarmed, I went down stairs to find all three of my kids cleaning up the kitchen. It was all to0 good to be true!!! I took pictures to make sure it was really happening. The bliss ended soon when Jack started using the broom as a weapon..refer to picture #4! It was nice while it lasted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How did you get so lucky? Let me know the secret. I would be happy if the kids would pick up their toys without me begging/threatening them.
I hear a heavenly choir of angels singing!!! Yeah!!!
Hilarious! Maybe your kids could give my kids the tutorial!
LOL! Boys will be boys!
I borrowed Jen's Dyson. My second vacuum died. Time for a Dyson! :-)
PS Happy Easter!
Next time - send them across the street!!
When I was four, I used to rake our shag rug.
Congratulations!
WAY AWESOME!! You've got great kids!
Post a Comment