
The Allwood and Utz Children..Do not try this at home
I was busy taking pictures...because you know I had to blog about this!!
Every Chandelier needs a Medallion
It is so pretty!!!
This chandelier was in our entryway when we bought this house and to quote Girly Stuff, "I don't think you know how much time I have wasted thinking about replacing this!" Well finally, with design lighting going out of business I decided to stop asking for permission from hubby and just beg for forgiveness (it works everytime, wink wink..if ya know what I mean :) )! I finally got a new chandelier, and it is so pretty...now I am wasting time just looking at it. I would like to thank Jen for her help with the medallion, the scaffolding, her husband Jason, Andrew Mertz and my hot hubby for there assistance with the installation. It is so much prettier in person...so come on over and just sit here and stare at it like I have been doing for the last two weeks. YUMMY!


10 comments:
I just LOVE your new light! That is so nice! I bet it looks great! I really need to come take a tour of your house, I have finals next week, so maybe sometime after that I just might happen to stop by...because I am just dying to see your house! All the pics look so great, I am sure it looks 10 times better in person!
Oh...my...gosh....
It's perfect! I bet you are so excited...seriously...you've wanted to replace that for...ever...!!
It was sooooo worth your wait. It's so much prettier in person. Pictures don't do it justice!!!!
Job well done on the C.Y.A. (don't try this at home). I was laughin'!!!!
Our kids are cute!
Yummy indeed! I wish I could come over and stare at it!
dude...how high were that at in that picture. lol...quite the stunt Mrs. Utz! :) With all the work you are putting in, you might as well change your street address because you live in a whole new home. :) ...so, when am I gonna get to come over to the "dream come true" home? most people just dream about the improvements they'd like to see happen but just never get up and do it. YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN GIRL! Keep the creativity flowing...
I love it sooooo much! The shade detailing is great! But my favorite part is the Harry Potter crystal ball on the bottom! I have dreamed about having the Pottery Barn chandy with all the round crystal balls!
I would stand and stare into it all day with you if I were there!
Glad you went and got it and begged forgiveness...worth it! Now you can spend that time figuring out how to solve world hunger...or something like that.
It's prettier in real life! But those pics are GREAT!
So pretty!
I am so happy for you! You finally got the chandelier you have been wanting for SO LONG! I hope this beautiful piece of art makes your day, week, month, year! I'll have to stop by some time to see it.
TOO COOL!! I LOVE IT!! It is definately your style a lot more than the other one. You are a patient woman!
WOW! What a beautiful light. I will have to stop by and take a look. I am hoping (someday) to replace my old chandelier.....got any suggestions?
Post a Comment