Decorating Easter Eggs
Easter Morning
Easter Egg hunt at the farm
We had a wonderful holiday weekend, we had Thursday and Friday off and so instead of going out of town, we had a stay-cation! We pretended to go out of town and stayed home. Thursday, I took the kids to lunch and let them play at the Groove, then Lilly had her pre-school Easter party. The kids has soccer games that evening, (Lilly actually kicked the ball down the field, instead of complaining about being sweaty and picking grass) then we went out for dinner. Friday we woke the kids up and told them we were going on an adventure. We went down to Crown Center, they had an interactive Wizard of Oz exibit, then we took the kids to Fritz's for lunch ( a train brings you your food). The kids looked so cute wearing there conductor hats and the combination of french fries and choo choo trains about sent Jack over the edge. He spent more time choo chooing than eating. Then we went to Kaliedescope!! That evening our friends the Mertz's came over for dinner, we had such a fun time visiting and the kids played and played. Saturday we went to the Allwood's Easter Carnival at there church the Rock of KC, we had a blast and Lilly found the Golden Egg...winning the prize filled Easter basket. The weather was beautiful that day, I cleaned out the garage and the kids just played out side. Sunday, we spent in Holton, Kansas at the farm with Bills family. We ate way to much, had a Easter Egg hunt and visited. What a wonderful weekend, but more importantly I am grateful this Easter weekend for the Savior, for the gift of the atonement, and the Redeemer's willingness to suffer for all of our sins. I pray that I will live my life grateful and honor of his great sacrifice.


5 comments:
What a fabulous weekend!
You are so beautiful painting eggs with your kiddo's. I'm so glad you came to our church and Lilly won the Golden Egg!!!
Hugs,
L
Sounds like a packed weekend! I like stay-cations too!
Man girl! You guys are busy, busy! Kudos to you for dying eggs with the kiddos. How fun! Your pics are all so cute!!!!! Are your kids all cracked out on the sugar yet? I am cutting mine off! Love you!
Sounds like a blast. I love the football egg- that is super cute!
Post a Comment