Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't Tell Daddy!!!






I just had to post these pictures...Bill would kill me if he knew that while he is away during the day, I often find Jack playing with his sisters and dressing up with them. I think it is absolutely adorable. He is going to be the most sensitive NFL player in the league someday:)

12 comments:

Kiera said...

Oh my gosh Shauna! You so need to get Jack some BOY dress up clothes! There is nothing cooler then going out to eat with Super Man!

McAtee Family said...

Ha! Could he be any cuter?

L said...

That is hysterical!

Micah has boy dress up clothes. For a while we went everywhere with Spiderman!

:-)

Sam Ransom said...

Okay too cute!! And way good bribery pictures for later in life!! If Bill only knew.... :)

Unknown said...

I won't tell Bill...and I won't tell Boyd either...he'd have a heart attack!!
I seriously don't know what boy dress up that could possibly beat princess wear! But maybe he could put on spiderman and carry an umbrella for shade!!

Heather said...

These are hilarious--and adorable. He makes an awfully cute fairy :)

Magic Brush said...

Scotch-a-roos or your chocolate chip cookies really help me to keep secrets better!!!! =)

Amber said...

Oh that's funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one that lets my boy put on girly dress-up stuff during the day! Josh would kill me as well!

Anie said...

What a sensitive stud.

Snarky Belle said...

That is priceless!! My favorite is the one with the umbrella. I just picture an NFL player who performs on Broadway in his spare time! Talk about talent!!
:)
Your boy is precious!

Girly Stuff said...

Very cute! But he does need a Buzz Lightyear or Yoda costume!

My brother used to play paperdolls with me. He seems OK now. Except he wears mascara...

Just Kidding!

Catherine said...

Love it. He's going to be the best husband someday (like father, like son)