The end of school is near and I have been enjoying going on the kids field trips! Alexis and I had the most perfect day at the zoo with the 1st graders , the weather was awesome and we had so much fun. Lilly's field trip was at Red Barn Farm in Weston. My mom and sister were in town and Jack also got to tag along. I can not believe that summer is here. I love this time with my kids. I can not even think about the fact that Lilly is going to be in kindergarten next year....I am going to be a mess.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
field trip fun
The end of school is near and I have been enjoying going on the kids field trips! Alexis and I had the most perfect day at the zoo with the 1st graders , the weather was awesome and we had so much fun. Lilly's field trip was at Red Barn Farm in Weston. My mom and sister were in town and Jack also got to tag along. I can not believe that summer is here. I love this time with my kids. I can not even think about the fact that Lilly is going to be in kindergarten next year....I am going to be a mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I will be a mess right there with you girl......
When did you change your blog name? I didn't even recognize it Miss Sass!
the utz family just seemed boring!! I am livin sassy girl, thats the only way to live.
Let's just keep chatting back and forth via your blog. Some days I feel like that ape.... I just want to lay down in the grass, cross my arms over my chest and not do a thing!
Looks like you had a great time!! My friends call me Ms. Fru Fru I guess that kinda means sassy too. Ha!
you will be a mess, jen will be a mess, i will be throwing a party!! hehe...
This was my hard year with Syd going to K and Jordan going to high school.
We will have to plan something for the first day of school, me with you and Jack and Jen and Ava. :-)
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment