So all of you that told me when I was pregnant with a boy after having two girls... I quote, "You'll love having a boy they are so much easier than girls!" Well I do LOVE having a boy, I wouldn't trade my chubby cheek hunk for anything..BUT as for easier! Not even close. He is so busy and mischievous, I can not even blink with out a major disaster. Today he was being quiet over by the toys only to find him coloring all over his face, and at lunch he proved very talented by balancing his plate on his head...while dancing to the radio. Oh, its crazy and exhausting but I am really enjoying every minute of it. The best part about kid #3 is the perspective that comes from experience....even if he is a stinker.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Boy oh Boy
So all of you that told me when I was pregnant with a boy after having two girls... I quote, "You'll love having a boy they are so much easier than girls!" Well I do LOVE having a boy, I wouldn't trade my chubby cheek hunk for anything..BUT as for easier! Not even close. He is so busy and mischievous, I can not even blink with out a major disaster. Today he was being quiet over by the toys only to find him coloring all over his face, and at lunch he proved very talented by balancing his plate on his head...while dancing to the radio. Oh, its crazy and exhausting but I am really enjoying every minute of it. The best part about kid #3 is the perspective that comes from experience....even if he is a stinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He is absolutely adorable!!!
Pretty impressive, the whole balancing plate on the head trick. :)
I whole-heartedly agree . . . 100% of that is true for me too!!!! This boy of mine is so crazy and mischievous! And he's so smart! How can they figure things out so fast, he's only 14 months for Heaven's sake!
Maybe it is a 3rd child curse(birth control). I just barely told Ashlyn that if she couldn't stop getting into trouble that she would spend the rest of the night in her room. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world, but, she is trouble. She is causing me stress one moment and making me laugh the next. At least she has learned to balance things for my sanity. You wouldn't think such a girly girl could be such a trouble maker.
Sounds oh so stinking familure! He is adorabel!!!
Post a Comment