


Maguire Edwards Morgan was born November 1, 2008. He was 6 pounds 11 ounces and 191/2 inches long. Elizabeth said this is better than Disneyland. We agree!!
This is the email I have been praying for and dreaming about for years. I can not quit crying I am so happy. What a beautiful baby...he is so stinkin cute! I think he has Elizabeths nose. We must trust that the Lord himself will in time wipe away all tears. We need to know that what ever pain or trial we go through God will turn it into good for us. Maguire we have held you in our hearts for so long and I can not wait to carry you in my arms. I will tell you the story of how much you are loved and wanted. You are a blessing from God and the self-less act of a birth mother whom loved you enough to give you a life and a wonderful family to love you and care for you. She was mature beyond her young years and I pray for peace in her heart and healing.


3 comments:
Truly a miracle. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I feel the Lord's hand is in all this and am so inspired to know that we need to trust in Him.
He is so beautiful...an angel.
HOORAY!!!! Please send them my love. This is a wonderful day!
I am so happy for her. What an amazing woman!
Post a Comment