I finally got my Halloween pictures to work...better late than Never!!! We had a wonderful day, the weather was amazingly warm and enjoyable. We had our usual pre-trick-o-treating dinner with the neighbors at our house. The kids favorite is always the witches brew. The kids loved trick or treating and ran from house to house for over 2 hours...the entire neighborhood was out because of the weather. It was like a huge block party. Jack the "Jack o Lantern" just sat in his stroller and took it all in. The only sad part was Bill had a game that night so he missed it... but the Pirates won 38-0. So it was a good night for all.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Post- Halloween Pictures
I finally got my Halloween pictures to work...better late than Never!!! We had a wonderful day, the weather was amazingly warm and enjoyable. We had our usual pre-trick-o-treating dinner with the neighbors at our house. The kids favorite is always the witches brew. The kids loved trick or treating and ran from house to house for over 2 hours...the entire neighborhood was out because of the weather. It was like a huge block party. Jack the "Jack o Lantern" just sat in his stroller and took it all in. The only sad part was Bill had a game that night so he missed it... but the Pirates won 38-0. So it was a good night for all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Whoa...someone might think all those kids are yours!!! :)
Looks like a great Halloween. I bet you are glad to be getting football season over with!
Adorable kids!! :)
I just had a flashback....Alexis in a bunny costume and Cole as Tigger. Am I even remembering that right? With my brain, who really knows? Also I have been meaning to tell you this little story:
Remember when Cole opened your door and walked right on out? A few months ago, Chloe got of bed one morning, walked over to the neighbor's and said this to my friend: "My mom is still asleep, will you please fix my hair." That girl unlocked our deadbolts and everything. What is with my kids?? Oh, this really reflects badly on me, doesn't it?!?
Post a Comment