Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stinky Poo poo



So when Jack does his business he stands in a corner, and when he is done he lets me know by plugging his nose, and while his nose is plugged he says,"Stinky POO POO." I just think it is so funny I had to document it!!

4 comments:

Jason Sarah and Bridger said...

That's what I do when Jason walks out of the bathroom!

Delise said...

Cute story! And he's STANDING!!! There's hope for you yet my dear!

I too agree that boys are higher maintenance in a different way...let's just say that today was a loooooong day...and mine is almost 10! Gah!

Sam Ransom said...

HOW FUNNY!!!!

Catherine said...

oh that cute boy! I'm enjoying your BOY stories. At least Jack tells you after he's done his busness! That's a good "trick." Sarah heard me laugh at this post, so I told her what it said and showed her the pictures and she thinks it's funny too.