Bill let me sleep in this morning and I awoke to the sound of children playing outside. I opened the blinds to the first snow and my children playing in it. It was magical. I think what I love most about being a mother is getting to see things again through there eyes. There is something so special about the first snow....winter is here.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
The First Snow
Bill let me sleep in this morning and I awoke to the sound of children playing outside. I opened the blinds to the first snow and my children playing in it. It was magical. I think what I love most about being a mother is getting to see things again through there eyes. There is something so special about the first snow....winter is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the snow! I was so excited to see it outside my window! I can't wait for the day that Sariah likes it!
Wow, I am so jealous. I want snow. There is nothing like a white Christmas.
I was not prepared for the snow! I couldn't find Darcy's Snow Pants, we didn't have waterproof gloves, and my video camera battery was dead, but that didn't stop us from going out!
I love the picture of Lilly trying to catch snow on her tounge.
Post a Comment