Monday, November 10, 2008

Help Me.....

So this is totally random, but I thought if I sat down here and started blogging I would get my head out of the Halloween candy. I can't seem to stop eating for the last three days. Help me stop!! My roots are so dark and grown out, I look like I need to start hanging out at a bowling alley or karaoke bar. With my bad hair and inability to stop eating I need an intervention soon. I am considering throwing in the towel and cutting my hair to a mullet or she-mullet and wearing a tube top with my jeans that are no longer going to fit( can you say muffin top)!!! See you, I need to go to Wal-Mart:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you need some Shari intervention!

Unknown said...

By the way...I can't do anything to help with the candy issue...I've got my own problems. Only I'm blogging AND eating at the same time.

Dennis and Cherise said...

That is funny, I was thinking about going to get my hair done today too. I can call the intervention show for you lol. Hope all is well with the Utz family.

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin' funny! I am feeling the same way gril! Only I just ran out of all the Halloween candy...which means yes I pretty much ate it all:)

Sam Ransom said...

I can come help you eat the candy. Does that count as intervention?


Picturing the mullet...ehehehehe I think you could pull it off! hehehehe

Lori said...

You? Shauna? A "muffin top"......NO WAY!